If you are experiencing any technical issues, the following 3 actions could help.
1. Force-close and Restart the app.
If you notice any instabilities with your mobile games, force-closing the app might help you.
Here's how to do so.
For iOS 7 & 8 users:
- Press your Home button twice.
- All your open apps will be displayed. You can swipe left and right to view each of them.
- Swipe the app you wish to close UPWARD. That's all to force-close an app.
For iOS 6 or below:
- Double tap the Home button on your iOS device.
- Hold down the app in the multi-tasking bar until the app starts to shake.
- When the app starts to shake, tap the " - " in the top left corner to force-close the app.
- That's it to force-close, now you can reload the app.
2. Update the app
Make sure you have the latest version of your app. Go to the AppStore to update your app.
3. Uninstall & Re-install the app
Before you uninstall the app, make sure you are either Facebook connected or you set up a password with your email address. (For email users, you can set up a password from the initial verification email) This way, you can make sure your game progress is correctly saved and can be retrieved.
To uninstall & re-install
- Hold the app icon on your device until it starts to shake
- You will see an "X" mark on the left top corner of the app
- Touch the "X" mark on the app you want to delete
- You may have to confirm the deletion of the app
- Go to the AppStore to re-download the app
- Open the app